Yes, I really do HATE the Longhorns!!! Strong words, YES!!! BUT, I really HATE THE LONGHORNS!! I know there are worse things in life but in mine.... being beat by the FLIPPING FREAKING NASTY BURNT ORANGE LONGHORNS is among one of the worst!!! URGH!!! Being from Oklahoma it is burned into your soul to detest the Longhorns and now I am not going to be able to be seen at the bus stop for an entire month due to my annoying, pesky, Longhorn neighbors! ICK! YUCK! BLUCK!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i was so thinking about you yesterday! hey, my college team is 0-5. it could be worse, trust me.
I'm a friend of Kristi B's and always enjoy reading your blog, and just had to pipe in and agree with ya here! I was raised in a Sooner alum household where we bled crimson and cream! Wasn't even allowed to sing the Eyes of Texas in the house :) So, yes, the loss yesterday STUNG!! Of course, my Red Raiders are still on their winning streak, so it was a bittersweet day!
Cynthia
Post a Comment