Lately it seems all I hear about are divorces, robberies in our neighborhood, people being held at gunpoint, carjacked, dying of cancer, getting diagnosed with cancer, and now the rape of a 15 year old in her home in the neighborhood next to us. Alot of this to people we personally know, actually all of them we personally know except the 15 yr old and that breaks my heart. I am getting scared! And I am not someone that is easily scared by bad things. What is happening!?!?! I am definitely not naive to these things but more and more they are hitting too close to home. I am praying a lot these days that these turbulent times will cease and to create a safety net around my friends, families, my family, and our neighbors that we don't even know. It is all crazy!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
God tells us he'll give us "peace like a river." I don't know about you, but when I go on a river, I'm usually tubing or canoeing or something fun like that... but it is full of rapids and crazy things...
Kinda puts "peace like a river" into a different light when you think about it that way.
HTH!
Rebecca
Post a Comment