We decided to not go anywhere for spring break as we are going to Florida in July/August sooo we are staying home and finding lots of fun things to do around home and town.
Saturday: Well, we did NOTHING it was cold and it was rainy... I never left the house
Sunday: I spent all day driving Austin to Dallas (he is getting away) to meet Grandpa/Grandma for his spring break trip to Oklahoma. Jon took the girls to Nasa and I think they had a really good time. We went out to dinner at Pappasitos last night and had the worst, worst service. It was awful. As for Austin he got to climb the hills and see the waterfalls at Turner Falls, help Grpa let out the raccoon they caught, dig around in Grma's attic for treasures, roast marshmallows, eat chicken bones, and play in the hot tub, oh and they even let him have orange soda pop (they will pay for that later!). I guess we now see where the fun is!
Monday: stay tuned but the fun things I mentioned above - hopefully they will start today :-)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Spring Break at home!
Posted by Amy Wine at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment