Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sparring!

It is official! Austin has received his sparring gear and last night he had his first spar at Tae Kwon Do. He was sooo super excited to get his equipment. The bag is bigger than he is. I will have to take some pictures of it all tonight. He is going to test to become a yellow belt and is over the moon about this. He loves Tae Kwon Do. The master came and told me a week ago that he has surpassed all of his expectations and has been doing a great job and he thought he was ready to move on into sparring and the next belt level. It was awesome for me to hear because normally when someone comes to talk to me about Austin it isn't always that great. I was on cloud nine and it is a great booster for him and his self esteem. So Kudos to Austin for doing a great job and trying so super hard!!! Congratulations, Buddy!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Yeah Austin!! Praise God!! I am glad you are back too!