and I am overwhelmed by it so I might as well just not start! There was a hurricane and it stunk and the Ike Ike Baby song isn't even funny after the storm hit. I went to Mexico two weeks ago and it feels like 2 years ago and I miss those kids and one of them is haunting me. No power, it royally sucks! Hurricanes are scary..friends are amazing...I miss those kids in Mexico, oh I already said that. I am so far behind on my classes that I am cleaning out my closet just to avoid them...yes that is really, really bad. Kids are still not in school and millions are still without power and it is getting even worse by the day around here. However, the storm could have been worse by far and away for us in my little world and I pray that those that have no home, great devastation, no money to fix the problems at their homes, no power, no food, etc find at least one person to help them along their way.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well said and great new set up....was that part of not dealing with school too?? HA HA!!!!
Post a Comment