I think I will start putting down all the Are You Kidding Me? Moments - AYKM from now on...
Mom: Alison I expect you to thrown down all the bath towels out of your room, clean up your room....
Alison: Clean up what in my room
Mom: Oh, I don't know how about all the towels, clothes, trash, and everything off the floor for starters
Alison: Some grumbling under her breathe
About 10 mins later mom walks into the front entry of the house and sees towels and clothes all over the floor.
Mom: Alison!!!!
Alison: WHAT?!?!
Mom: I expect that you will be coming down to pick up all this stuff you threw down here on the floor and put it away?!?!?
Alison: "NO, you told me to throw it down and I took that LITERALLY!"
Mom: a little shocked that she used the word literally and knows what it means -- Well, literally I expect you to be down her in 10 seconds cleaning it up!
Alison: Grumbling, not so much under her breathe
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Are You Kidding Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment