Friday, January 2, 2009

Twilight!


I have avoided this series of books like the plague. I had picked it up long before anyone ever mentioned it to me or before there was a movie... hit the word vampire and was DONE! Not reading it, zero interest. Well now this is all everyone is talking about (even some of my friends that don't read) I have told them I am NOT reading it, zero interest, vampires yuck, retarded, stupid, dumb, etc. BORING! Well, I keep hearing about it and told I should read it that it isn't the normal vampire book and is really good. Fine, I relented to see the movie instead but was met with NO, you have to read the book first! UGH! Well, yesterday I was looking around for a book to read and didn't feel like going to the store so I called around and found the book (way too easily I think) I sent Jon to go get it for me and I think I started reading it about 4 p.m. and was done by 1 a.m. So, I now (since I was challenged and I promised) I have to publicly admit that I read the book and didn't hate it. It wasn't the best book I ever read but it was not what I expected, it was entertaining, and I am right now waiting on the 2nd book to arrive (HOLD: it is here right now I just heard the knock). I will, YES, read the entire series and I am not doing so under any time of coercion or force inflicted upon my by my friends. THERE I SAID IT!

1 comments:

Princess Louie Bean said...

i thought i was the only one who refused to read them ;) dang it, now i am the last person on earth who hasn't! - c.