Saturday, January 31, 2009

WHAT?!?! Did I just hear correctly!??!

Dad: Oh, it is so sad!!! Mattie isn't able to go to parents night out at gymnastics tonight because her room is a mess. (for some reason they really, desperately, are begging us to take them to parent's night out at cypress academy - another AYKM moment - um SOLD)

Mattie: It is clean
Dad: No, it isn't
Austin: She can clean it tomorrow after church.
Dad: No, now or she doesn't get to go
Austin: Come on Ali we can help her
Alison: Yes, that is a great idea

DO WHAT!?!? Help her, get along, no fighting, loving each other, helping each other, be still my heart!! DO WHAT!?!?! Austin wants to go somewhere outside of this house and actually socialize!?!?! Is my heart beating, oh no I feel the pain of a heart attack coming on.......

WOW! Just when I gave up all hope -- you know from the head spinning.

0 comments: