Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OU - the National Championship

OU plays Florida for the National Title tomorrow night. Woohoo! Go OU! We are the underdogs in this one but I think this year we might surprise. And to all my obnoxious Longhorn people who make me suffer -- stuff it! We are there, YOU are NOT! So bleck! Even if we "lay an egg" as I was not so graciously told today at the bus stop you still don't deserve it. Again, we are there, YOU ARE NOT! Don't care what happened in the Cotton Bowl - Love Texas Tech right now! And I even rooted for hubby's team Ohio State the other night. They played them good but I really wish the last 20 seconds of that game didn't exist so my favorite Longhorn people wouldn't have their chests puffed out! UGH! ICK! Burnt Orange! Living in Texas is hard.

0 comments: