Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12 days of Christmas???

My friend Cris borrowed an idea for the 12 days of Christmas on her blog from another friend so I have debated for a couple days if I should borrow it again and risk her getting cranky with me. Well, I decided most people reading my blog don't read hers so it would be okay..... I hope ;-) However, I have been trying and trying to figure out what to put as my first day and come up with too many things from the past year.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me

1 bedridden husband
1 child on the autism spectrum
1 round of thyroid cancer
1 eight year old who thinks she is 15
1 month of pneumonia
1 bad car wreck
1 chinese horoscope that informed me of my impending, neverending, bad year of doom
1 silly little mattiecakes
1 new Kindergartener
1 well I could keep going on and on and on but I will stop here most of these are depressing!!!

0 comments: