my true love gave to me 9 years of marriage Wow! Is that all. It has been forever since we have been together, 18 years. Just took us a long time to get married. My husband is a wonderful man and father. Even if he still acts like the "only child" he is, we just whip him back into shape. (hee hee) I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He helps out with everything around the house, the kids, shopping, etc. Hey, he does all the laundry at this house so that is worth a ton. Jon is my best friend and I love and appreciate the man he is. As a father, well I am not sure there is a better one or more attentive one around. He has extreme patience with all of us and is a great teacher. He brings me great joy and I look forward to the next few centuries.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hey girl, i got jons back on the only child thing ;) we are just misunderstood! xoxoxo - c.
Post a Comment