my true love gave to me 4 dents in a brand new car,
With my brand new, one week old Yukon XL earlier this year I had a wreck. A pretty major wreck, not in that anyone was badly injured but the other two cars were totalled. I think I sold a lot of Yukon Xl's to those witnesses because the other cars were baaaaadddd!! My car, well it really didn't just have 4 dents but it did have dents on all 4 sides!!! At the time I was told I ran a red light but I know it was green but nevertheless I was the only one who thought it. I was hit in the drivers side back end which sent me into a spin. Somehow I picked up another car and flung it around again with me, up over a median, into 5 lanes of oncoming traffic until I jerked the wheel and came to a dead stop with a blown out tire hanging over the median. Then I looked up and somehow I had taken another car with me and it was attached to my front right in. This car did not have glass in any window. The girl in this car was okay and the car that hit my back end, well it totalled their entire front end but they were okay as well. I was pretty shaken up but not injured other than a seatbelt bruise. There was not major damage to my car but the entire outside, doors, quarterpanels on all sides, etc. Basically, ever body part on the outside of my brand new car had to be replaced. It spent over a month in the body shop. When I spun I kept hitting things over and over and over again. I still won't go near this intersection and after 6 months parts of the cars and other trash was still in the middle of this intersection from my wreck.
Come to find out I was vindicated on the red light. Evidentally, there were several wrecks at the same light (more minor than mine) same type scenario and same cop. After this the cop watched the lights for a period of time and not just the one minute he gave it for me. What they found is that every 3rd cycle of lights my light would stay green for a few seconds longer after the cross traffic light turned green. I no longer was at fault and do not have any red-light running tickets. Yeah! I felt much better about myself as I was starting to think I was really losing it!!!
three wishes for you, two emergency room trips, and one video of Mattie!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment