Tuesday, December 25, 2007

On the 12th day of Christmas

my true love gave to me 12 favorite pictures Okay, I am losing all creativity with this and I am a few days behind so I want to wrap this up! p.s. Yes most are from 2006 and not 2007 because I lost my hard drive and hadn't backed up for 6 months (shame on me), I have hard copies but not digital ones, don't feel like scanning. Sorry.


1. Halloween 2007

2. Disney's Animal Kingdom 2007

3. Christmas Eve 2006, Birthday Party for Jesus
4. Thanksgiving 2006, Grpa Denker's 75th Birthday
5. October, 2006 Kids actually touching each other and liking it

6. September, 2006 Mattie Bike Ride for St. Judes Hospital
7. August, 2006 Going to See Lion King at the theatre downtown with Julie, Kaylee, and Lauren Barrett, Kaitlyn Kem and Mattie, Alison, and myself

8. July, 2006 4th of July, Kids with Grpa/Ma Wine in Ohio
9. June, 2006 Mattie at Texas Children's Hospital before surgery
10. May, 2006 Mom's Tea with Austin
11. April, 2006 Circus
12. February, 2006 Alison Dance Competition

0 comments: