I would really like to go to the Green Our Vaccines Rally and March in Washington, D.C. on June 4, 2008 but I have decided that my time and money is better spent (right now) lobbying my state representatives instead of travelling to this march. I know they need every able body there to make a statement but I will be with them in Spirit.
Green Our Vaccines is a push to eliminate all the toxins out of the vaccinations our kids receive and to have our national health agencies reassess the mandatory vaccine schedule, as our children are receiving TOO MANY, TOO SOON. While I support the vaccine program I feel they are too toxic. This needs to happen an happen NOW!
Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey are leading this rally and while I don't necessarily agree with Jenny's view on the "supposed recovery" aspect of autism I do agree with the fact that our vaccinations (toxins and schedule) need to be reviewed and changed. I personally cannot pinpoint Austin's autism to his vaccinations, he had various issues from birth but I can say that if I were to have another child (which I am NOT) I would probably not vaccinate them at this point.
Here is a link for more information about the rally and the Green Our Vaccine Campaign.
http://www.talkaboutcuringautism.org/jenny/dc-rally/green-our-vaccines-rally.htm
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Green Our Vaccines! Rally June 4, Washington D.C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment