Mattie cracks me up! She talks about being a veterinarian all the time (she says it so funny too). She first wanted to be a dog catcher but she thought she would be saving all of them and not sending them to her impending doom. She wants to be an animal doctor as she most often refers to it. Well, she was in her room supposedly cleaning it but was watching television. She came out all excited... mommy there is a black dog and it had to get wrapped up here and here (showing me on her body, arms, legs) with this stuff and it was very painful but then the doggy goes into the hospital and they stick the tubes inside the doggy's mouth and then they take the biggest knife ever and cut on the dog it was very painful and MOM DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!? (all this while talking really fast and excitedly) No, what Mattie? IT HAD A HEMATOMA! Is that so awesome or what? Yes, Mattie that is awesome with a weird look on my face. I got a rolling of the eyes back at me for not getting it I guess and a Uh sound as she ran back into to watch. I thought I better check out what she was watching it was Animal Planet and dogs in surgery. I thought maybe it would be better to change it and she said NO NO NO this is my job!!!! Well, okay I guess it is best to start young.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment