Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kindergarten Registration!

I went and registered Mattie for Kindergarten yesterday. Glad I waited until the afternoon session as it took about 5 mins (luckily I am a 3rd timer and I have the system down) some in the morning were there up to 2-3 hours and wow you couldn't even drive by the school during that time due to all the cars. Anyway, Mattie was with me so after we were done with the paperwork we went over to the Sampson Spirit Shop. She couldn't wait to go shopping! She chose a Sampson pencil to do her work with, a Sampson stuffed horse, and Super Sampson t-shirt. She was very, very, proud! She wore her t-shirt to see if daddy noticed when he got home that she was a big girl. With a little prodding from mom he did and you should have seen her face light up. It was precious. She was so excited to be a big girl going to Kindergarten and can't wait to ride the bus. She informed me yesterday that we need to go shopping asap and get new clothes and shampoo for big girls like Ali! Umm, this cannot be my kid! As for me, I think am supposed to be sad about my last going to Kindergarten but I can't say that I really am. ;-)

1 comments:

Kris said...

You are back YEAH!!!!!!!!! I can relate and will feel the same way when the last leaves the nest I think!