Friday, August 1, 2008

Pigeon Forge, TN & Corky's!!!

We finally made it here yesterday afternoon. Our cabin is wonderful and the kids love it. There is a huge road that connects Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg and it is full of things to do and places to play at lots of kid friendly vegas type shows. Actually, I would liken this to Vegas For Kids!!! We could stay a week and not see everything. We played Laser Tag and went on a Jurassic Park boat ride. Went to the grocery store at 9 pm last night and it was PACKED it was worse than opening day at HEB! :-)

This is a link to the pictures of our cabin. Take a look:

http://www.starrcrestresort.com/stairwaytoheaven.php?d=still&o=01&ph=Exterior.jpg

We pulled up, almost to the turn off for our cabin and guess what was right there on the corner??? A CORKY'S!!!!! YUMMY, even with my toothache I managed to eat BBQ it was sooo tender. Those people seriously need to update their website. I decided God put it there just for us! HA!

0 comments: