Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Austin Lost His First Tooth!

'Ol Austin cracks me up yet again. He went to spend the night with Mitchell Peiffer on January 1st. I went to pick him up today and Julie asked me when he lost a tooth. Well, I didn't know he did. Sometime between when I left him there and when I picked him up he lost a tooth and didn't tell anyone. He said, "Mom, I didn't even cry." When did you lose your tooth Austin? "on December 31st" again, Austin when did you lose your tooth? "on January 1st" Okay, Austin where were you when you lost your tooth? "at Julie's house" Where at in Julie's house? "in bed" Okay, where is your tooth? "I put it under my pillow and the tooth fairy didn't come!" Okay, where is your tooth now? "I don't know!" Wow, the conversation was like pulling teeth! I sure hope the tooth fairy shows up for Austin tonight, now that he is back home and toothless.

Only Austin wouldn't feel the need to tell anyone he lost a tooth. God love him!

0 comments: