Uncle Tim and Aunt Karen (amy's uncle) came to visit with their little ones, Will and Jonathan. We went to the Rainforest Cafe for a kid style New Year's Eve along with the Peiffers and Julie Peiffer's sister, Jennifer's family. We had a wonderful time although quite loud. The party is from 6 pm to 8pm. The kids have a child-sized buffet with all the food they can eat and ending with cookie decorating and a sundae bar. YUM! Parents ordered from the menu and we completed it with the chocolate VOLCANO! Horns and hats were passed out to the children along with sparkling cider in little champagne glasses (Austin saved his glass). Then amid the horn tooting we prepared for the balloon drop and countdown at 8 pm. The kids had a great time and I think the parents were ready to go to sleep and take tylenol. Hee hee, okay, I did have a lot of fun too. We came back home and shot off some fireworks. Jon and I made it to the 11 pm ball drop in New York and was fast asleep by 11:03 pm in Houston. Pitiful, I know. Here are some pictures of the festive evening.
Austin Ringing in the New Year! Alison and Mattie!
Becca & Reese Jackson
Jon, Mattie, and Amy Julie and Baby Ali
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year!!
Posted by Amy Wine at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment