Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Wish List!

This is silly but I have seen it on other blogs and thought I would just go with it. Alot of them were awesome and complete with pictures and notes but I am not going that far. I added My Wish List to the right hand, bottom side of the blog. I never know what I want to receive for gifts and things when I am asked although I know I have things in my head twirling around somewhere. I have been asked many times (alot by hubby) to keep a list sooooo, when I see or think of things I would like to have, see, or do I will just post it on here for reference. Should have lots of ideas over time. Use it or not, don't care but I will have it to remind myself when I am just itching to get something new! :-) I personally wish all friends and family came with a list.

0 comments: