Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Only a mom would know...

Sitting a gymnastics this morning ever so thankful that I am finally "the mom" the mom that sits there not chasing toddlers, mabye actually watching her child, reading a magazine, a book, or paying bills. Who cares what the point is I am FINALLY just sitting there without other little ones driving me crazy. I secretly giggle at all the other mommies with little ones and love my new found position, it only took 4 years. Anyway, as I was reading I heard this conversation...

Little curly haired boy to another little boy (both under two): dat my car
Other little boy: laughs and runs
Mom of other little boy: yes that is your car....come back here and give him back his car. boy doesn't come back she chases him and hands the car to the curly haired boy, he is now happy to her son (he is not happy): here is lightning, no, okay how about ramone, no okay, how about Sally, yes Sally, Mator, green ramone, red ramone, yellow ramone, no, okay how about blue lightning, yellow lightning, doc?????

I started laughing to myself because only a mom would know all the names of those cars and sadly, I knew what she was talking about.

0 comments: