Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I forgot my kids!

I hope after this cancer stuff is gone and I have some type of thyroid function or meds that my mind comes back like it used to be. I am so forgetful it is absolutely ridiculous. Sometimes I can't remember what someone said to me 10 minutes before. It is driving me nuts. I hate been scatterbrained. I picked up Mattie from school at 2 pm and drove some Valentine's Stuff to her friend Jackson, he was sick today. Then we went to wal-mart to get 5 things (came out with about 15) and I remember thinking I need to be home by 3:30 pm to get the kids no problem. At 2:55 we were in the back of Wal-mart in the bathrooms and I had this panicky feeling I was running way late. I looked at my clock on the phone and it said 2:55 so I walked on to pick up the last thing on my list and then POOF it hit me. I was supposed to pick up the kids at school today at 3:10 because I changed them to be walkers (Austin is having trouble on the bus). Then I did panic, luckily Bonnie bailed me out yet again and went to pick them up for me. I didn't get home until 3:22 pm. I rushed out of Wal-mart and then got almost home and a wreck was blocking the entrance so I had to wait and go around the back way into the neighborhood. But of course... I get the Dumb Award for the day!

0 comments: