Friday, February 1, 2008

Insomnia!

Okay, Insomnia SUCKS!! I have had problems with this for years but it was getting better. Lately, it seems I am up all night long. I am exhausted but can't sleep. My body is extremely tired but my head is going 90 to nothing. I have now been up since 1 a.m. and it is 4:02 a.m. I gave up sleeping about 3:15 a.m. Hubby's alarm goes off in 1 hr 15 mins and about the time he leaves I need to get up to get the kids rounded up and off to school. I am supposed to be at the school at 8:30 a.m. to take pictures for the 100th day of school celebration in the Kindergarten classes. Boy am I dreading this. Mattie doesn't have school this Friday due to Lutheran Church School Day or something so it will be a full day and all of this is seriously stressing me out due to my lack of sleep. Pitiful! I will be a walking zombie on Friday. Oh and this is my 3rd night in a row with only a few hours of sleep so I was hoping I would drop tonight but that was only wishful thinking!!! Yes, if it isn't apparent. I am cranky!!!

0 comments: