Since the girls were out with dad tonight, Austin took me out on a date. He wanted to take me to McDonald's (um, yum). When we went in he whispered, "mom, are boys supposed to pay on dates?" Yes, Austin most of the time they do. "mom, I'm sorry I don't have a credit card" It is okay Austin how about I loan you some money. "okay (with relief)" and I handed him a $20 bill. Austin says, "$20!!!! mom, you are expensive!" I had to contain my giggles and he was really relieved when it only cost $5.50.
After McDonald's he wanted to take me out for a special treat to the ice cream parlor. So, to Baskin Robbins we went (the real yum now)! We had a treat and went next door to Hallmark to pick out an 80th birthday card that said 80 on it and a little present for Great Great Aunt Bette, so Austin can mail it to her. He was very pleased with this and disappeared when we got home to go play his Wii.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
My date with Austin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment