Thursday, November 22, 2007

Alison is in LOVE!

Alison has her first boyfriend. SCARY!!! She told me the other day something was happening to her. I asked her what and she said she didn't know but whenever she was around this boy, Hunter, she felt funny. She told me that she thought he liked her and she liked him but felt funny around him. GREAT!! (sarcastic) She talks about him every single day. She told us that she thinks of him constantly and can't get him out of her mind. Yesteday he presented her with a handmade flower. The flower was a heart with little heat petals all around it. The heart said: I love you! Love, Hunter. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, he twirled her around and she told him to put her down. Her question last night.... "Mom, when Hunter gets back from Utah can we invite him over for dinner or something?" YIKES!!!

1 comments:

Princess Louie Bean said...

UH-OH! Trouble times my friend, trouble times. I am sure Jon is ready to lock the doors and turn off the phone ;) Hugs - C.