Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is coming! We are back to our never ending crazy schedule. Looking at boxes and boxes of Christmas items that need to be displayed. My interest in doing this is waning with the days. I am soooo tired these days this type of thing is wearing on me and I am beginning to question the worth of decorating for Christmas. However, the kids LOVE IT! So that alone will probably kick me into gear at some point. Just getting the items out of the attic was a chore. I was only three rungs up on the ladder when Jon handed down the heaviest box yet when I twisted my ankle and fell backwards. I don't recall the heavy box falling on me but Jon says it did. I broke my BUTT! Who does that? The BLACK CLOUD is still over us! Luckily, just a lot of painful places but nothing major broken. I knocked myself out for a few minutes. At least Jon has some new material to work with in his jokes!!
Have to run as I am being kicked off the computer by a 4 year old who is afraid her Webkinz will die if she doesn't feed them RIGHT NOW!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Back to the Craziness!
Posted by Amy Wine at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment