Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I just started a blog!! YIKES!!

My wonderful friend Cris has one of these and I love the concept of this. However, I really didn't want to put myself out there but then I decided that I will tell Cris and my other friend Courtney ONLY!! So if you are not one of them then I don't know you and won't worry about being judged or to open or .....

I think I am going to like this. I have been told I should right a book about my life because something happens all the time over here. I try to journal and like it but I don't like how long it takes me to write and I am pretty electronically savvy so this is perfect for me. Although some might learn more about me than they want! :-)

Okay, I am rambling....(but, hey it is my first post)

1 comments:

Princess Louie Bean said...

Good Job Amy! I am tellin' ya, if you like to journal, this is awesome. And it allows you to keep in touch with friends & family far away! I can't wait to read more :)