Austin stayed home from school yesterday with an ear infection. It didn't really occur to me to email his teachers and tell them because his normal teacher was not there. I received a phone call at 8:45 a.m. from the teacher next door to his looking for him. Evidentally, Austin likes to eat breakfast at school (they are going to think I don't feed him) and sometimes doesn't make it to class until 8:30 ish when school begins at 8:10. He arrives at school on the bus at 7:45. Not sure what he does that he doesn't get him to class until 8:30 but I was told they normally find him in the cafeteria. I guess the search was on for Austin this Wednesday morning. They thought he got lost!! WOW! Sometimes I am not sure what he is thinking.f
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment