Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Big Brother Open Casting Call!!

My favorite show is looking for people in Houston!!! I told Jon I was going and he wanted to know, "How do you think you are going to arrange to spend 40 days away from the household?" My answer, "EASILY!" A vacation and fun to boot.... However, I will be known as the fattest person on the show next to Chicken George, I am sure, but what better boot camp? How fun would this be? Okay, now back to reality of three small children... bummer... I had one child inform me today I should have never been a mother and she hated me sooo...... probably wouldn't miss me much! :-)


'Big Brother' to hold open casting call at Katy Mills Mall
05:29 PM CST on Tuesday, November 27, 2007
KHOU.com staff report
Are you ready for your 15 minutes of fame?
“Big Brother” is holding an open casting call Saturday, Dec. 1 at the Katy Mills Mall.
Outgoing, intriguing, competitive people who think they have what it takes to be a Big Brother House Guest are welcome between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. that day.
Those lucky enough to be selected will live in the Big Brother House with a group of complete strangers while cameras record their every move, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
But there’s a payoff – and a big one at that.
The last man – or woman – standing will win $500,000.
For more information and applications, go to CBS.com.

0 comments: