Great Grandma Jane sent Thanksgiving cards to us, Mattie opened hers and asked me to read it. There was a big colorful turkey on the front. Mattie asked when Grma Jane got a big fat turkey at her house to take a picture of. It never occured to me that she would think it was real. I told her I wasn't sure that she had a real turkey but she assured me that Grma Jane must have a turkey or else she would not have sent a picture of it to her. She thought she might have named it Jerky Turkey. Mattie then proceeded to explain that Papa Rick had a big, fat, turkey he was going to cook and she hoped it wasn't Grma Jane's turkey or she might cry and miss him. I asked her if Grpa was a silly, big, fat, turkey and she NO! He is a big fat rat!!! I asked her why and she told me because Grammie (Janet) told me so.
Quite a conversation!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The Big Fat Turkey
Posted by Amy Wine at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment