Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alison's Blog

There is a link to Alison's blog on the right side of the page. It is really amusing me... I asked her what she wanted to call it and she whipped out within seconds "Everyday Expressions" WOW!! Doesn't sound like an 8 year old but then again she has never acted her age (scary)! Her first post is most grown up but wait until she finishes the 2nd one. I read the draft (yes, I was snooping) and the title is: stress relief tips WOW again! reminder: she is barely 8 years old. The body says: if you are ever angry try these stress relieve tips 1. Nothing is listed yet, but I can't wait to see what she puts down. She was grounded from the computer (see previous post about telling her mom she should not ever have been a mom) (she was quite angry at me) tonight and couldn't finish it. I might have to give it back to her tomorrow just to see what she is going to type.

Oh, and she really is trying to publish a children's book but her lowly mother doesn't know where to begin in trying to get that to happen. We sent one to a publisher last week, doubt we will hear anything but worth a try. I guess. She is really very imaginative, again it is scary! Pre-teen is right around the corner. YIKES!

0 comments: