That is what Austin (and Ali) said the minute they got off the bus. I asked Austin, "Why did you get a number today?!?" (those are not good) and he said NO! Don't Think That! I have a present and you can't have it until tomorrow. Oh, cool! Sorry! Then Austin said, OH, MOM, how about I make you a HUNT? Cool! So, in Austin went and found paper and pen and made me a treasure hunt. IT WAS AWESOME! I will never forget this. He told me to start in the kitchen and proceeded to tell me where every single clue was instead of letting me find them. Too cute! He didn't want me to get it wrong! (those reading my exercise updates will love that fact that I had to trapse up and down the stairs TWICE in this hunt) I received a bag all wrapped up that had a duck on it stating --- rub a dub dub-- You deserve a soak in the tub. YEAH ME!
I also receive the following:
Friday, May 9, 2008
Don't look in my backpack!
My Mom
My Mom's name is Amy
She is 36 year old.
My mom enjoys sleeqing (sleeping)
Her favorite food is ica camer (ice cream)
She loves to shop at HEB
My mom loves when I momy menes (mommy minutes - we do this every night as a special thing with just Austin -- he loses minutes when he is naughty)
The best thing my mom cooks is pizza (funny I never cook this but buy it is he trying to tell me something
If my mom could gtravel anywhere she would go to disne wold
My favorite thing about my mom is her maners
I love my mom because she hogs me (hugs)
Aaaah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is awesome!
Post a Comment