I went last night to my church Women's Retreat and had a really fun time with the girls at a sleepover last night, had some worship, tears, reflection, and learning exercises on Friday night. Finally quit being silly and giggly about 2 a.m. and didn't sleep well after that so needless to say I am tired today. Then God decided he was going to slap me right across the face and tell me to WAKE UP and deal with my problems. There was a testimony that wrecked me and brought me to my knees and I actually had to leave the room during it. (very embarassing later) But without going into the drama of it all I have been pushed and pushed by God to deal with some things and today he just flat out said, QUIT RESISTING ME and gave me a much needed smack!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sweetie...That is what I call..He reached down and thumped me on the head with his heavenly finger! Love you and am lifting you up always!
you are braver than you think. you are loved dear friend!
Post a Comment