Friday, May 9, 2008

Shopping Queen!

I took Mattie to the mall yesterday and she was so excited (I think maybe that is her paradise!). I needed to find a dress for Noah's wedding. I literally trapsed all over Macy's upstairs and downstairs and tried on a minimum of 30 dresses. Mattie was so good, I do not like to shop but taking her is so fun sometimes. She is generally just happy to be there. Alison, would be moaning within 10 minutes (unless it was for her and still maybe then) -- Austin, well we just don't take him but Mattie is hilarious to shop with. She gave me all sorts of opinions, was patient, patient, patient. So I took her to build a bear to pick up a couple new outfits for her stuffed animal. She picked out a Hannah Montana outfit complete with the wig and another one that was a get well type package but she liked the doctor look of it. She is very drawn to anything doctor-y. We'll see! She wants to be a veterinarian and loves to watch Animal Planet surgeries. Then we had lunch and came home to play with the dolls. So, if anyone ever needs a shopping partner Mattie would love to go.

0 comments: