A while back Austin told us his paradise was Wal-Mart (see older blog posts) well we joined a new gym a while back and last night on the way into the said gym Austin says: "Mom, I know what Lifetime Fitness means!" [you do, what does it mean] "It means paradise!" (so, not what I was expecting) [it does, that is awesome, what does paradise mean exactly] "Oh, a place you can go that has lots of toys that you want to buy or another place that you go and just love to be there, like Lifetime Fitness, it is paradise!" "Is this your paradise, mom?" [um, no not so much!] He cracks me up! While I will admit this is a pretty swanky place and it does have a good feeling about it, not sure I relate it to paradise. I guess Austin really, really wanted to go swimming yesterday.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment