Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FW: Happy Birthday

I love this school and am so ecstatic I chose it to finally complete my degree it is such a huge change from going to other colleges, especially UofH. These people are so encouraging and it is an awesome experience.


Happy Birthday!



Liberty University Distance Learning


Dear Amy,

On behalf of our Distance Learning Program, I wish you '
a very happy birthday! As a student of this university,
you are more than simply another name on a class
roster. Rather, you are an important member of our
Liberty family, and even more importantly, God's
family. As you continue your education with us,
please remember we take your academic and spiritual
growth personally, and we are here to assist you in any
way possible on your journey toward earning your degree.

We celebrate with you today, and pray all God's blessings
for you as you begin this new year in your life.

Sincerely,

Ronald Kennedy
Executive Director
Distance Learning & Graduate Studies
Liberty University®

Unsubscribe from this list

Liberty University • 1971 University Boulevard • Lynchburg, Virginia 24502 • (434) 582-2000

©Copyright 2008 • Liberty University is a Registered Trademark • Privacy Policy

1 comments:

Kris said...

That is awesome! I am cheering you on! Happy B-day!