Day 2: Thursday - could barely walk it hurt but I sucked it up and went to Walgreens, bought and immediately took Advil. Went to the gym, walked 30 mins on the treadmill 1.5 miles, road the bike 15 mins for 1.5 miles and got on a running machine and lasted all of 1 minute (never getting on that thing again), went down swam laps and ran in the pool for 15 mins - went to the hot tub to collapse for another 15 mins. Sat in eucalyptus steam room for about 2 mins (coughed so bad I was embarrased and got out but it opened me up), took shower, forgot hairbrush so thank goodness for a hat. Got Mattie out of the "ultimate" play experience area. (that place is awesome!) we went to the little food place at the gym where I ordered a salad with chicken breast, Mattie had a sandwich and then proceeded to eat most of my salad and wanted a blueberry smoothie. I left hungry. I was feeling ever so proud of myself as I was still on my feet then I hear "Hey Wine!" Do what? I turned and there was my trainer, Emmett! Ugh! I was trying to avoid him. He said, "I am surprised to see you here today, are you not sore!" Are you kidding? I wanted to say no but thought better of this quickly as I didn't want him to think he could inflict more pain on me so I said, very, extremely, sore but took 4 advil. He laughed at me and said "we are on our way!" To what I don't know.
Day 2 1/2 - by dinner time I cannot walk, sit down, or basically moved without massive pain in my legs
Day 3 - I cannot sit on the potty. It hurts to bad. I'll save everyone from my description of how I actually get down there but someone needs to seriously invent a potty seat about 10 inches higher. I have a sinus infection and an inner ear infection, room is spinning, so I lay in bed all day! Which is good, I can't move, it hurts so bad.
Day 4 - Getting around a bit more, still having trouble sitting down, potty is become a bit more bearable. Went to the Mis-tee-v-us clothing sale and was able to get on the floor and get up with a bit of pain. Took Ali to lunch at Pappasitos, went home to finish a paper for my psych class, tried to take a nap... Jon wants to go to the gym -- my head says I should go but my body said NO! so Jon took the kids to the gym with him. Alone at last! I do nothing! Got up later and took Ali to Secret Keeper Girl (blog about this later) Loved it!
Day 5 - who has time to exercise? Be at church by 9 a.m. for our 4 year old class, go to Sunday School (it was on sex, hmm!), eat at Jason's Deli with 1/2 the church -- seems everyone was there today, come home and getting ready to go to Mattie's birthday party (yes it is early but nobody comes on Memorial weekend or after school lets out), then going to Courtney & Jay's along with the Koenig family to celebrate -- Cris, Courtney, and My May birthdays. Last year it was a just a couples night at the Capital Grill this year it is a family event. Whew I am tired already just thinking about it all but we shall have fun.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Workout Update Day 2 -5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Had a BLAST last night! Thank you for making my birthday so special. You are a dear friend. C.
Post a Comment