Day 12 - Mother's Day, mildly thought about going to the gym and Jon wanted to but I was tired from being up all night and my legs still hurt.
Day 13 - legs still hurt and afraid to do anymore damage to myself before I see Emmett on Tuesday.
Day 14 - workout with Emmett it was arms and abs and I am sore but not bad. I made it the entire hour and then walk a mile on the treamill
Day 15 - feeling good today but arms a little jello-y, had volunteer luncheon at the school and ran errands, no time to work out but ran around all day. GOOD NEWS! I am down 2 clothing sizes and down one bra size! WOOHOO!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Workout Update Day 12-15!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am beyond proud of you!! What an inspiration to me!
Post a Comment