Day 9 - didn't work out hard but took the kids to the pull and did some ab and leg exercises in the pool, enough to make them a tad sore for day 10
Day 10 - where to start -- yuck -- workout session with Emmett the trainer, told him at about 40 mins that I was going to throw up, he said no you are not! -- then I threw up on his new shoes. Quite embarrasing!!! I cleaned it up and he handed be two 10 lb dumbells and told me to touch my toes on each side coming up in between. And here I thought if I threw up we were done. Then he said while you are doing that tell me what you ate today. Hmmm! just two eggs! No carbs again. He griped at me good and let me go home after I finished touching my toes 20 times. I think he thought I was going to pass out on him. He said today was a high burn workout and if I don't eat.... well that is a problem. SO I followed his instructions and went downstairs and got the smoothie with carbs in it that was so not on my yeast free diet plan. It was yummy. But this was after I had to sit in the locker room in a comfy chair for 30 mins before I thought I could move. Downed the shake and now do not feel queasy but my legs are absolute JELL-O!
Day 11 - this is tomorrow and I feel comfortable enough to say that I am NOT working out! I really have a lot to do tomorrow. Hair appts, tball pictures, tball game, gymnastics mayfest, going out with Cris and Dan for Reo Speedwagon/Loverboy. That is all the exercise I will need!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Workout Update Day 9-11!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment