Day 16: Once again had the hurt put on my Emmett. He says a woman can do anything a man can do pound her pound on her legs so he will not take it easy on a woman in that area. In arms, we are wimps. I squatted 90 pounds today 40 times. Ouch. I did this ab exercise and came home and made Jon do it, he finally admitted that WOW, it hurt him too but determined to prove he can do anything I can he did 75 of them and the next day, well he hurt too!
Day 17, sore but not as bad as has been in the past. My butt hurts this time. I keep seeming to hurt in new areas. Going to women's retreat, no time for a workout today.
Day 18, at women's retreat workout with God and I lost
Day 19, Jon went to workout after church and I am feeling the guilt but so far behind on schoolwork and I have about 300 pages to read and 2 tests to take before 11 pm tonight I don't have time, darn it I would rather go workout.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Workout Update Day 16-19!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment